- Antioch, IL, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, award-winning wellness program
- Support our IMMI VIP customers throughout the entire company, primarily but not limited to the area of machine maintenance, repair and improvement, while making the most efficient use of time and resources to maintain a high level of professionalism.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Must have functional working knowledge of computers and required departmental software.
- Must have verbal, auditory and written English skills sufficient to receive work direction, to communicate with customers and to report all necessary and pertinent information to all necessary IMMI personnel.
- Must be able to remain mobile for the entire day as required; this is not a sit down job.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. consistently.
- Must be able to perform the following as required daily: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, puling, lifting, grasping, feeling, seeing, hearing, observing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to travel as the need arises. The need may arise for training, seminars, and/or other off-site requirements that may require travel by air or vehicle. Therefore, a valid driver's license is required.
- Must be able to provide coverage before or after assigned shifts as well as weekends to support manufacturing.
- Must be able to maintain 24-hour availability, excluding scheduled time off, to provide support for manufacturing as required by production schedules and maintenance support issues. This includes maintaining off-shift access via phone.
- The Facility Manager reserves the right to determine vacation schedules in order to adequately support IMMI VIP production schedules per the IMMI VIP employee handbook.
- Must keep the Facility Manager or designate informed of changes in ability to be contacted. (e.g. changes in phone number, availability, etc.).
- Develop and maintain an acute electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge of all IMMI VIP manufacturing equipment, including without limitation:
- All automated and semi-automated assembly equipment.
- All injection molding equipment and accessory equipment.
- All torque, screw and fastener driving equipment.
- All laser, weld and fab equipment.
- All other miscellaneous manufacturing support equipment.
- Develop and maintain functional electrical knowledge of both AC and DC circuitry and electrical troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics (e.g. electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic).
- Continually work to develop and refine troubleshooting skills across all disciplines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabilities
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page