Inventory Control Clerk
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
- Confirmation of daily scrap & sample transactions for completion & accuracy.
- Audit BOM vs. PDS.
- Entering audit results data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Reviewing completed cycle counts and recording discrepancies.
- Run monthly ORG item lead times for Planning.
- Research transaction history & physical inventory for monthly obsolete.
- Run monthly inventory maintenance reports & organize data for resolution.
- Daily discipline to continuous improvement & educating inventory fundamentals.
- ommunication with all levels of the organization regarding inventory data.
- Transferring Inventory Control guidelines to IMMIIetterhead & placing on OPS intra net folder.
- Additional inventory project related tasks as required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Requires strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve through data research.
- Skill use of computer systems, including competency in MS Office products and proficiency in Excel.
- Able to learn ERP system, preferably Oracle.
- Must maintain productivity, efficiency level, and appropriate business demeanor even within high pressure or short deadline circumstances.
- 1-3 years of experience in inventory control and or data entry.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and some related experience and/or training in inventory control or data entry.
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page