Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the manufacturing engineering team within our Westfield, Indiana facility.
- Manage plant layout changes necessary to accommodate changing business levels, new products, process innovations, minimize material travel and utilizing synchronous material flow in order to maximize value added use of floor space.
- Execute Operational Excellence Model for Manufacturing Engineering
- Develop and maintain Process Failure Mode Effects and Analysis (PFMEA) Reports for all production products/families of products
- Develop and maintain Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) for all manufacturing cells
- Review plans and determines cost justification for purchases
and capital investments; Studies and selects manufacturing equipment and
- Maintain a working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system and other required software packages.
- Represent IMMI to the public, industry, and government in a manner consistent with IMMI's mission and credo, which will enhance the corporate image while truly reflecting the attitude of leadership.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in a related Engineering field of study preferably in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Systems Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience in Manual Assembly Manufacturing Operations
- Understanding of Lean 6-Sigma Principles - Green Belt Certification preferred
- Strong understanding of APQP including PFMEA, Control Plans, Bill of Process
- Proven record of managing engineering resources
- Ability to communicate clearly in a verbal and written sense.
- Position knowledge/skills to enable effective leadership of areas reporting.
- Computer skills adequate to perform job functions including word processing, spreadsheet, Oracle, Solidworks
- Ability to remain calm and professional under adverse situations
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
This position has been closed and is no longer available.