Customer Project Management
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
Customer Project Management (CPM) is a bridge between the customer and IMMI's sales and product team. The CPC's main role is to champion the inquiry to order (ITO) process for their assigned markets/customers as well as provide support on new product development and application projects.
The ITO process consists of the following elements: filtering requests, evaluation of project, processing samples, quotes and Returns (RMAs), system set-ups in ERP including items and price lists and the coordination of item releases w/engineering, planning & operations.
This position will work closely with the external customers as well as internal teams such as managing directors, account management, engineering, customer service and operations teams to facilitate and implement resolutions to day to day tasks.
- Manage and/or support the following inquiry to order processes according to documented work instructions, approved systems and within objectives/goals provided by direct supervisor.
- Customer Inquiries - Research, filter, document, scope and communicate inquiries from customers regarding engineering, product, pricing and quality issues in a timely professional manner.
- Change Management – Manage the day to day change management activities as it relates to serving IMMI's customers (i.e. receiving and tracking opportunities/projects as well as tasks related to them as well as tracking and communicating customer approvals and forecasts)
- Item Set-Up – Support IMMI's item set-up process with accurate and timely information within IMMI's change order and ERP systems.
- Samples – Champion customer samples from request to shipmen
- Customer Quotes – Champion the development of the quotes (facilitating cost analysis, internal approvals, quote documents) as well the supporting the communication of the quote to customer. Please note prices on quotes are championed by the account manager.
- Customer Quality Issues – Receive and communicate customer complaints as well as process return material authorizations (as needed).
- Customer Debits – Supportaccounts receivable and account management inresolving short pays (chargebacks) and customer aging issues.
- Provides project management support or leadership on application projects related to assigned market/customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; ME, EE, MET, EET preferred.
- 1 year experience in a Manufacturing enviornment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of computer aptitude (Oracle, Excel, PDM, Salesforce)
- Sufficient mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate product features and attributes to external and internal customers
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing process
- Strong understanding of the engineer to order and assemble to order systems
- Traits that are desirable: personable, analytical, detailed oriented, proactive mentality, resourceful, customer focus and adaptable.
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page