Human Resources Generalist
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and lead to deliver a well-defined process for recruiting, tracking, orienting, and delivering highly qualified hourly production employees to accomplish our Business Goals and Objectives.
- Champion the data collection for the human resources department and work with other departments to ensure we are helping to reach our corporate goals.
- Creatively work within our Operational Excellence for HR initiatives, offering great attention to our team members and striving to make IMMI an employer of choice.
- Work with internal programs like Ambassadors and IMMI Serves to help develop a work climate which will enhance the quality of work, motivate people and productivity, and help to provide personal satisfaction in individual performance of all people.
- Regular tracking of recruiting, retention, engagement and other business defined metrics in conjunction with our other HR counterparts in our global locations.
- Playing a key role in improving HR team communications and constructive interaction.
- Teamwork with the HR staff to meet the goals of the HR department, meeting expectations and creating value.
- 4 year degree in HR or HR related education and a minimum of 3+ years' experience in an HR work environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to transport others when necessary.
- Strongly process oriented to seamlessly work in our fast-pace, high traffic office in order to serve the organization.
- Good judgment should be used when talking to outside parties. All information in HR and at IMMI should be handled with discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficient working knowledge in computer to operate in a Windows environment. Must have a general understanding of the Office Windows Suite. Taleo ATS and ORACLE experience a plus.
- Must have verbal, auditory and written English skills sufficient to receive work direction, to lead cross-functional teams, to communicate with managers, to communicate with internal/external customers, and to be able to meet the reporting requirements of this position.
- Must be able to work and move throughout the IMMI facility; this is not a work-from-home position.
- Contribute overtime as required to complete projects in a timely manner and meet deadlines. Travel as the need arises for training, seminars and corporate HR support.
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabilities
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page