Human Resources Intern - Summer 2019
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Fully programmed internship experience, onsite gym + personal trainers, access to IMMI's onsite health clinic, and much more!
Are you looking for exciting, fast-past, driven environment to spend your summer? IMMI is proud to offer a one of kind summer internship program.
For more than 50 years, IMMI® has been the industry leader in the design, testing and manufacturing of advanced safety systems, operating from world-class headquarters on a 70-acre campus in Westfield, Indiana. With the vision of a safer future for every child and adult riding in a vehicle, IMMI produces hundreds of innovative products for various sectors. IMMI products are found on commercial, industrial, military and emergency response vehicles, as well as on school buses, motorcoaches and child restraints.
As a Human Resources Intern, you would have the opportunity to work directly with our HR Team – supporting their day to day activities and special projects throughout the summer.
Are you a good fit for IMMI?
- Must be 2nd year student or higher
- Must carry a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must studies one of the following Disciplines: Human Resourse Management
- Must have strong oral and written communications
- Must be a self-starter, driven, and passionate about your field of study
Could IMMI be your home for the summer of 2019? Apply today!
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability