Press Brake Operator - 2nd Shift
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
- Under general supervision, operate metal fabrication cell including; CAD/CAM/CNC software, bridge crane, press brake, and coordination of outside processing, for production components and prototypes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to read and comprehend all paperwork that is necessary to do the job. Examples: PCI, BOM, PDS, and Visual Work Instructions.
- Manufacture products according to work instructions and ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Must be able to stand and flex to a variety of workstations for duration of shift.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of all paperwork that is required to do the job and accurate reporting of labor hours.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining machine and working area to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Operate computer software and press brake equipment in order to manufacture production and prototype components.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate safety equipment and following all company safety procedures.
- Performs all other essential functions assigned by management based on company need.
- Regular attendance is essential and required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Completion of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Skills in the proper and safe operation of all machinery required to manufacture a variety of products.
- Skill to comprehend, retain and follow oral and written work instructions sufficient such as PCI, SOW, BOM, PDS and C-Web Drawings.
- Skill in basic mathematical procedures and computation in order to ensure manufacturing requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operation
- Reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, standing, grasping, feeling and seeing objects necessary to perform the job. Good eye/hand coordination.
- Must be flexible to move to other areas or Flow Lines when necessary.
- Must be able to exert up to 55 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or constantly to move objects.
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
This position has been closed and is no longer available.