Production Supervisor - 1st Shift
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, Disability, 401K with match, on-site physician and award-winning wellness program
- Provide supervision for 1st shift production operations in a manner that achieves safety, quality and efficiency expectations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that production is conducted in a safe manner and in adherence to IMMI Safety policies.
- Ensure that production is done in adherence to IMMI Quality policies.
- Ensure that production is done in a manner that is reflective of the desired efficiency levels.
- Coordinate production priorities, based on direction provided by Planning/Shop Operations
- Manager, to achieve scheduled demand.
- Provide oversight for training of production personnel. (Coordinate with Continuous Improvement Team.)
- Develop training strategies to assure that we are pro-active on training needs. (Coordinate with Continuous Improvement Team.)
- Time and labor reporting duties as applicable.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere of cooperation, productivity, team spirit and loyalty to company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Special assignments, duties, and projects as requested.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/QUALIFICATIONS OF THE JOB:
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 to 5 year managing people; preferrably in manufacturing
- Ability to communicate clearly in a verbal sense.
- Ability to answer e-mail and communicate clearly in a written sense.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills proficiently
- Ability to remain calm and professional under adverse situations
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
This position has been closed and is no longer available.