Assembly Technician - 1st Shift
- Westfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
Great Hours: Monday - Thursday, 6:30AM to 5:00PM. Over time is worked on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular and timely attendance is essential.
- Represent IMMI to coworkers, to the public, and industry, in a manner consistent with IMMI's Core Values.
- Manufacture/assemble products according to work instructions and ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Must be able to read and comprehend all paperwork that is necessary to do the job.
- Work with the Team Lead to be flexible to meet production schedules of newly designed and developed parts.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining machine and working area to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate safety equipment and following all company safety procedures.
- Perform all other essential functions assigned by management based on company need.
- Completion of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Must be able to stand and flex to a variety of work stations for duration of shift.
- Work may include reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, standing, loading fixtures, depressing buttons, seeing, and grasping objects necessary to perform the work.
IMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disability
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page